With our new LoRaWAN-enabled GPS ear-tag it is possible to gain insight into the movement of animals which were very difficult to track in the past. Due to the light weight of the device and the attachment to the ear, even juvenile animals which exhibit strong future growth can be tagged. Due to the devices' data storage capability, migrating individuums can be tracked all year around without any data loss.
- Tracking of wild boars, deer, cows, horses, sheep and any similarly-sized mammal
- Full-season monitoring & tracking
- Tracking of juveniles possible, thanks to straight-forward ear-tag deployment
- Device stores locations when lacking connectivity
- Ruggedized and waterproof housing (IP67)
Thanks to the ruggedized and waterproof housing, the device is made for all-weather use in rough environments. The devices and batteries have been tested in temperatures down to -20°C, and continue to function normally under these conditions.
Positioning: GNSS (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo) Accuracy: 2.5m CEP Transmission: LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Range: Up to 50km Battery: Lithium primary clell Runtime: 1 year for typical applications Weight: 40g
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested in ordering devices from us.